Ben Foster (â€˜â€™3:10 to Yumaâ€) and Donald Sutherland (Guy who stresses anyone who enters his house take off their clothes first, as not to bring in germs from â€˜outsideâ€™) will join Jason Statham in a remake of the Charles Bronson classic, â€˜â€™The Mechanicâ€™â€™, according to Variety.
The film is being helmed by Simon West and is set to go into production in the coming weeks in New Orleans.
In the pic, Foster will play Steve McKenna, the young man who becomes an apprentice to a hitman played by Jason Statham. Sutherland will play the role of Foster’s father and Statham’s handler.
Speaking of remakes of old Charles Bronson flicks, Sly Stallone tells Empire Magazine that heâ€™s still toying with the idea of redoing â€˜â€™Death Wishâ€™â€™.
“I’m thinking about it,” Stallone told us. “It’s a classic morality tale, where you take a civilised man and take away everything that matters to him so he becomes primitive again.”
Stallone says heâ€™s waiting for the criticism to begin. â€˜â€™The trouble with remakes is that people fall in love with the original. It’s like peanut butter. If you try to change the taste of peanut butter, you’re in trouble.”
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.