- MarketSaw reported earlier today Lucasfilm is planning a new 3-D “Star Wars” trilogy (Their report suggests George Lucas will produce; Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Coppola may direct). But the company tell Aint it Cool News, ”We do not have any Star Wars theatrical movies planned”. Yep, sounds more like it.
– Renee Zellweger says, despite what the trades say, she’s not doing a third “Bridget Jones” movie. So maybe Kate Winslet can snag the role she was always more suitable for now? (Ace Showbiz)
– Former “E.R” star Shane West will star in ”Two Wolves”, an Alex Wright-directed thriller about a disfigured guide-dog trainer living at a secluded school for the blind who becomes the prime suspect in a string of violent murders. (Variety)
– The CW has given a full-season order to frosh hit “The Vampire Diaries,” while also giving a vote of confidence to its struggling “Melrose Place” redux. “Melrose”, which might see a ratings boost once Heather Locklear shows up later this fall, has been granted 5 additional episodes. Meanwhile, ABC has given a full-season order to “Castle”. (Variety)
– According to Mania, the script for the new “Crow” movie is apparently on track, and it’s not a remake! (thank fuckin’ god!).
– Viacom has plunked down $60 million for the global rights to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”. Paramount will now steer a new “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” feature to the bigscreen, planned for 2012. Scott Mednick (“Where the Wild Things Are”) is producing the pic alongside Galen Walker, who produced 2007’s computer-animated “TMNT,” the most recent installment in the franchise. Additionally, Paramount’s sister company Nickelodeon will develop a CG-animated TV series, slated to premiere in 2012. (Variety)
– ABC is reuniting with Judy Greer (“Miss Guided”), who has signed on to star in a sitcom project based on the book “I’m With Stupid.” “Stupid” has a script order at ABC. If it moves forward, Greer would star as Kas Sienkiewicz, a Manhattanite who has a fling with a park ranger while on safari in South Africa. She returns home — and the ranger tracks her down in New York. (Variety)
– The first season of “Glee” will be on DVD at the end of the year. “‘Glee’ Season One: Road to Sectionals” will hit stores Dec. 29, just weeks after Fox wraps up broadcasting the show’s first 13 episodes. (Variety)
– Hong Kong action hero Chow Yun-fat is set to follow up his role as the ancient philosopher Confucius with a part in Chinese helmer Jiang Wen’s $18 million period Western laffer “Let the Bullets Fly.” (Variety)
– Corey Haim (“Crank : High-Voltage”) will be attending the premiere of his latest movie “American Sunset”. This is the first film Corey has starred in since he left the business on a sabbatical. Go to http://www.americansunsetthemovie.com for your chance to mix it with the Haimster at the premiere!
– IGN has premiered a clip from the upcoming Nicolas Cage flick “Season of the Witch”.
– To celebrate the release of “Battlestar Galactica : The Plan” on DVD, UGO invites you to enter for a chance to win Dinner with Edward James Olmos.
– The trailer for “The Wolfman”, starring Benicio del Toro as the hairball-factory, has premiered on Apple.com
– “Hey, Hey It’s Saturday” will likely be back on Wednesday nights next year (TV Tonight).
– The poster for John Hillcoat’s “The Road” is up at Coming Soon.
“I’ve seen a couple of outlines and an initial screenplay, and it’s going to rock everyone’s socks off,” Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada says of the “Captain America” script. “It’s very unexpected, the kind of movie it is.” (Comic Book Resources)
– “The Fourth Kind” looks good – and Bloody Disgusting has a look at the new one-sheeter right here! Hitting theatres November 6, its an alien abduction movie starring “Resident Evil” hottie Milla Jovovich. Structured unlike any film before it, “Fourth Kind” is a provocative thriller set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, whereâ€”mysteriously since the 1960sâ€”a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler (Milla Jovovich) began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented. Using never-before-seen archival footage that is integrated into the film, ”The Fourth Kind” exposes the terrified revelations of multiple witnesses. Their accounts of being visited by alien figures all share disturbingly identical details, the validity of which is investigated throughout the film.
– A wad of new “New Moon” pics can be found at MTV Movies Blog.
– Jackie Chan, Andy Lau and Nicholas Tse will head the cast of`the $29.28m action epic ”Shaolin,” which marks the first time in 27 years that a film has been authorised to shoot in Chinaâ€™s legendary Shaolin temple. (Screen Daily)
– Tim Sullivan’s ”2001 Maniacs” sequel has officially been retitled to ”2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams” (Bloody Disgusting)
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.