We Don’t Need Another Hero – but George Miller’s intent on giving us one (since Mel Gibson let it be known a few years back he wouldn’t be getting back behind the wheel of a 949 XB GT any time soon). And might this new hero be… Shinzon!?
Yep, Tom Hardy, the talented British actor who, besides playing bad guy the woeful ”Star Trek : Nemesis”, starred in the fabbo “Bronson” is reportedly in the running to be cinema’s new Mad Max.
Miller, says E! Online, is currently casting the long-gestating “Mad Max 4 : Fury Road” and ‘multiple sources’ are telling the gossip-portal that the 32-year old Hammersmith-native is possibly going to score the keys to the Interceptor.
In addition, the site reports that Charlize Theron is up for a role in the film.
No deals have been made, no contracts signed, and no teaser one-sheeters for the film printed… but this time “Mad Max 4″ is – so they say – really happening.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.