We Don’t Need Another Hero – but George Miller’s intent on giving us one (since Mel Gibson let it be known a few years back he wouldn’t be getting back behind the wheel of a 949 XB GT any time soon). And might this new hero be… Shinzon!?
Yep, Tom Hardy, the talented British actor who, besides playing bad guy the woeful ”Star Trek : Nemesis”, starred in the fabbo “Bronson” is reportedly in the running to be cinema’s new Mad Max.
Miller, says E! Online, is currently casting the long-gestating “Mad Max 4 : Fury Road” and ‘multiple sources’ are telling the gossip-portal that the 32-year old Hammersmith-native is possibly going to score the keys to the Interceptor.
In addition, the site reports that Charlize Theron is up for a role in the film.
No deals have been made, no contracts signed, and no teaser one-sheeters for the film printed… but this time “Mad Max 4″ is – so they say – really happening.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.