Now hereâ€™s a cool prize!
Remember the custom made Nikes â€“ they had â€œSemiâ€ â€œProâ€ on the backs of them – that Will Ferrell wore on Rove when he was here to promote â€˜â€™Land of the Lostâ€™â€™ a few months back? Well, we have â€˜em! We do! I swear! And theyâ€™re not even that stinky!
Thanks to Universal and â€œLand of the Lostâ€ (now on DVD and Blu-Ray) we are giving one lucky Moviehole reader the chance to win Will Ferrellâ€™s custom-made shoes plus a copy of â€œLand of the Lostâ€ on DVD!
…. you know you want ‘em, don’t ya!?
Based on the classic television series created by Sid and Marty Krofft, ”Land of the Lost” starring Will Ferrell as has been scientist Dr. Rick Marshall will transport you to an alternate universe full of marauding dinosaurs and fantastic creatures from beyond our world. This super-scaled comedy will be available to own and rent on DVD and Blu-ray from 21st October 2009.
TO WIN : Fill out your details below, and tell us who the young lady pictured with Will Ferrell is below.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.