Maid Marian is ditching Robin Hood for â€œLaw and Order : Criminal Intentâ€.
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, best known for her role in â€œRobin Hood : Prince of Thievesâ€, has been cast as the new captain on the USA Network series.
Mastrantonio’s character, who comes from a working-class background, succeeds Capt. Danny Ross (Eric Bogosian), who headed the division for the past three years, following the departure of Capt. James Deakins (original cast member Jamey Sheridan).
â€œCriminal Intentâ€ has had a bit of a cast shake-up this year : original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe are out, as well as Bogosian and new mom Julianne Nicholson, who is being replaced by â€œCircle of Friendsâ€ star Saffron Burrows. Jeff Goldblum now headlines the series.
Mastrantonio’s other credits include James Cameron’s “The Abyss”, “The January Man” with Kevin Kline, and Martin Scorsese’s “The Color of Money”.
There’s more at The Hollywood Reporter
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
- Jane Levy to star in Bushwick - March 5, 2015
- The first clip from The Gunman - March 5, 2015
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.