When it comes to the plot of â€œRambo 5â€, Sylvester Stalloneâ€™s like a man with two lovers – he goes back and forth between them, and ultimately canâ€™t decide which one he likes better.
But has he? (decided which one he likes better).
Speaking to Stallone Zone, Stallone says heâ€™ll no longer be going with the storyline (inspired by the book â€˜Hunterâ€™ â€“ written specifically for Sly) that wouldâ€™ve seen him going up against a “feral beast… [an] amalgamation of fury and intelligence and pure, unadulterated rageâ€ (He was determined this wouldnâ€™t be â€œUniversal Soldier Vs Ramboâ€ though).
Either Slyâ€™s lost interest in that, or the buyers at AFM didnâ€™t get damp over it, because heâ€™s reverted back to his original idea for â€œRambo 5â€.
â€œRambo has changed course and the story about hunting the man/beast will be done using another character in the lead”, Stallone told the aforementioned site. “Rambo himself will be heading over the border to a violent city where many young women have vanishedâ€.
The pic, believed to be the next on Stalloneâ€™s to-do list, is in pre-production. Avi Lernerâ€™s currently selling a few more lamas to pay for it.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.