â€œGreyâ€™s Anatomyâ€ (and â€œJourneymanâ€ â€“ letâ€™s not, like the network exec that axed it prematurely, forget that please!) star Kevin McKidd says he may be involved in a feature film version of the HBO mini-series fave, â€œRomeâ€.
“There is a script that is being shopped and it’s supposedly very good, I haven’t seen it, but I am definitely going to be a part of the movie”, McKidd, whose character was seemingly knocked off at the end of the tube version, tells The New York Post.
“He very much alive, so that should be a fun story to tell.”
In addition, the actor â€“ a fan fave at one stage to play â€˜Thorâ€™; probably too, er, mature, I guess â€“ says heâ€™d loved to be involved in a film based on the â€œCall of Dutyâ€ video games.
The actor, who voices Captain “Soap” McTavish in the â€˜Modern Warfareâ€™ games, believes such a film is in the works, but he hasnâ€™t been asked to be part of it. Yet.
“If the script is good, and Gerard [Butler] isn’t available [laughs], then absolutely.”
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.