â€œGreyâ€™s Anatomyâ€ (and â€œJourneymanâ€ â€“ letâ€™s not, like the network exec that axed it prematurely, forget that please!) star Kevin McKidd says he may be involved in a feature film version of the HBO mini-series fave, â€œRomeâ€.
“There is a script that is being shopped and it’s supposedly very good, I haven’t seen it, but I am definitely going to be a part of the movie”, McKidd, whose character was seemingly knocked off at the end of the tube version, tells The New York Post.
“He very much alive, so that should be a fun story to tell.”
In addition, the actor â€“ a fan fave at one stage to play â€˜Thorâ€™; probably too, er, mature, I guess â€“ says heâ€™d loved to be involved in a film based on the â€œCall of Dutyâ€ video games.
The actor, who voices Captain “Soap” McTavish in the â€˜Modern Warfareâ€™ games, believes such a film is in the works, but he hasnâ€™t been asked to be part of it. Yet.
“If the script is good, and Gerard [Butler] isn’t available [laughs], then absolutely.”
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.