With MGM still on the hunt for a new owner, James Bond has been forced to take his holidays.
Bond producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli say that until the situation at the company is resolved, Bond 23 has been put on pause.
â€œWell, our timelineâ€™s a little up in the air what with the situation at MGM, so we have to be flexibleâ€, Broccoli tells Total Film (via MI6). â€˜â€™We just donâ€™t know enough about the situation to comment, but we know itâ€™s uncertain.â€
If all goes smoothly, and someone soon helps MGM get back in the green, itâ€™s likely the film will be before the cameras towards the end of the year â€“ at the earliest (pre-production times on these big films is insanely long).
As for Guillermo Del Toroâ€™s â€œThe Hobbitâ€? Well, you canâ€™t press pause on a film that still â€“ amusingly enough â€“ hasnâ€™t got the official greenlight yet. But generally speaking, Iâ€™d say itâ€™s going to be holding off on its shoot until the MGM situation is resolved too.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.