It mightnâ€™t have a start date (see yesterdayâ€™s story on the matter), but Bond 23 may have its helmer.
Oscar Winner Sam Mendes has agreed to come onboard another action film (he directed â€œRoad to Perditionâ€, which, coincidentally, also starred Daniel Craig) at along last, reports Deadline Hollywood Daily.
Though Mendes has an “eye to direct” the picture, he has simply been hired as a “consultant” on the film at this stage.
With MGM in a state of flux at the moment, nobody’s making anything official anything until the debt-ridden studio has a new owner.
“The producers are working on a deal to bring Sam on as consultant with an eye to direct,” an insider tells the site. “Once they put him on as the director, something happens to the contract in terms of ownership. But let me emphasize there’s not any deal done.”
Whatever the case, does this mean Kate Winsletâ€™s a shoe-in to be the next Bond Girl!?
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.