- Jon Favreau’s “Cowboys & Aliens” will likely shot in July. Oh, and it’ll also be in 3-D! (Like everything else) (The Daily Beast)
– Did you know Steven Soderbergh shot a secret improvised film in Australia last month? Of course you didn’t, I said it was secret! (The Sydney Morning Herald)
– Aint it Cool News has a description of the “A-Team” trailer that debuts this weekend.
– Sharon Stone will be guest-starring on four episodes of “Law and Order : SVU”. The “Streets of Blood” (heh) actress will play a former cop turned prosecutor (The Ausiello Files).
– Nick Stahl, Mira Sorvino and Ray Wise are in talks to star in director Bruce Van Dusen’s “The Boarding House”, the story of a former youth minister seeking redemption years after his affair with the 15-year-old daughter of a Priest.
– Vince Vaughn will star in a new untitled Ron Howard dramedy about a â€œman who learns that his best friendâ€™s wife is cheating and must then navigate treacherous waters to decide what do with that knowledge.â€ Allen Loeb (“Wall Street 2 : Money Never Sleeps”) is the writer (The Hollywood Reporter).
– Anna Kendrick (“Up in the Air”) has joined the cast of the Seth Rogen/James McAvoy Untitled Cancer Drama. The film was to be directed by Nicole Holofcener, but she’s since been replaced by Jonathan Levine (“All the Boys love Mandy Lane”). McAvoy stars as a 25-year-old who learns he has cancer, a character based on the real experiences of screenwriter Will Reiser who was diagnosed with cancer in his mid-20s and successfully battled the disease over several years. Rogen also has a role in the film (The Hollywood Reporter).
– My old bud James Van Der Beek is dying his hair black for his new role on TV drama “Mercy”. He’ll play a doctor on the series.
– Michael Cera says he hasn’t signed on for a sequel to “Scott Pilgrim vs. the world” and hasn’t heard any talk of one. He is, however, committed to starring in the long-gestating “Arrested Development” movie (Collider).
– DV1 are releasing a 2-Disc DVD that chronicles the music video career of director Russell Mulcahy (EzyDVD).
– Monkey Peaches says WETA Digital will animate a new $30 million dollar film that’s based on the Chinese Fantasy Novel “Journey to the West”.
– “Avatar” is breaking more records (IESB). Meanwhile there’s rumours circulating that producer Jerry Weintraub may be chasing Cameron for that oft-mentioned “Westworld” remake. Haven’t been able to confirm that.
– Ethan Hawke speaks a little about a second sequel to “Before Sunrise” with Collider.
– Sean Penn is back onboard The Farrelly Brothers’ “Three Stooges”. The long-gestating film lost Penn when he announced last year he’d be taking a break from acting due to marital troubles. â€œWe got him back,â€ Bobby Farrelly tells The Boston Herald. â€œHe always said he wanted to do it after, you know, taking care of his family.â€ Before “Stooges”, the Farrelly’s will direct Owen Wilson in a comedy called “Hall Pass”.
– Kevin Alejandro (“Southland”) will play Lafayette’s (Nelson Ellis) new love interest on the next season of “True Blood” (The Ausiello Files).
– Richard Dreyfuss will produce “Road to Ladakh”, a romantic thriller set on the India-Pakistan border where an American journalist encounters a suspected Indian drug runner.
– Martin Scorsese’s next film could be an adaptation of the popular kids book ”The Invention of Hugo Cabret” with John Logan (“Gladiator”) scripting (The Auteurs Daily).
– David Milch (“Deadwood”) and Michael Mann are teaming on a new horse-racing drama for HBO. “Luck,” which has received a pilot order from the pay cable network, is described as a provocative look at the world of horse racing and gambling told through a diverse group of characters surrounding a racetrack (The Feed).
– Sebastian Stan (”The Covenant”) will join the Ashley Greene-starring “The Apparition” (Bloody Disgusting).
– “Deadline”, starring the late Brittany Murphy (and featuring that rather eerie cover art), has an Australian release date. It hits shelves March 10.
– Nicholas Hoult (TVs “Skins”) will star in director John McNaughton’s “Sweet”, a drama about a young man who is kidnapped and raped by 2 delusional housewives.
– Luke Wilson (“Henry Poole is Here”) and Diane Ladd are set to star opposite (Ladd’s daughter) Laura Dern in her HBO comedy pilot “Enlightened.” The project stars Dern as Amy, a self-destructive woman who after a meltdown has a spiritual awakening and becomes determined to live an enlightened life, creating havoc at home and work (The Hollywood Reporter).
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.