Cary Elwes, Dean Lennox Kelly, Peter Serafinowicz and Adam Campbell are in talks to play â€˜The Beatlesâ€™ in director Robert Zemeckisâ€™s remake of â€œThe Yellow Submarineâ€, says Heat Vision.
Tribute band Fab 4 will be motion-captured as the ensemble for the musical performance sequences.
Neither the actors or Fab 4 will need to brush up on their Beatles track lyrics though, since the flick has been given the thumbs up to use original Beatles material for the film.
Kelly (TVs â€œRobin Hoodâ€) is playing John Lennon, Serafinowicz (â€œCouples Retreatâ€) is Paul McCartney, Campbell (â€œEpic Movieâ€) is Ringo Starr, and Elwes, the most known of the acting line-up, is George Harrison.
Elwes (“Saw”, “The Princess Bride”) recently worked with director Zemeckis on another motion-capture flick, Disneyâ€™s â€œA Christmas Carolâ€.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.