Cary Elwes, Dean Lennox Kelly, Peter Serafinowicz and Adam Campbell are in talks to play â€˜The Beatlesâ€™ in director Robert Zemeckisâ€™s remake of â€œThe Yellow Submarineâ€, says Heat Vision.
Tribute band Fab 4 will be motion-captured as the ensemble for the musical performance sequences.
Neither the actors or Fab 4 will need to brush up on their Beatles track lyrics though, since the flick has been given the thumbs up to use original Beatles material for the film.
Kelly (TVs â€œRobin Hoodâ€) is playing John Lennon, Serafinowicz (â€œCouples Retreatâ€) is Paul McCartney, Campbell (â€œEpic Movieâ€) is Ringo Starr, and Elwes, the most known of the acting line-up, is George Harrison.
Elwes (“Saw”, “The Princess Bride”) recently worked with director Zemeckis on another motion-capture flick, Disneyâ€™s â€œA Christmas Carolâ€.
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.