Now that’s exited “Spider-Man 4″, what’s Sam Raimi going to do instead?
According to Aint it Cool News, it looks like the smartest-dressed filmmaker in the biz is going to throw himself into his proposed film adaptation of the video-game “World of Warcraft”.
They’ve apparently got a killer script (written by “Saving Private Ryan”‘s Robert Rodat) and are already talking lavish filming locations.
Sounds good, but…
…I actually thought Raimi might return to Paramount’s Jack Ryan series (The one with Chris Pine set to star as Ryan). You’ll recall that he was onboard to produce – if not direct – a reboot of the series, before being forced to drop out.
Raimi had told me in an interview that the only reason he abandoned the project was because Sony decided they want another “Spider-Man” – and he found the offer too good to refuse. But Raimi said he absolutely loved the character of Jack Ryan, and was really dissapointed he wouldn’t have the time to do the movie…. well, he does now?
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.