Big thanks to Alicia for steering the ship today while I’ve been off dealing with ‘stuff’. Here’s a few bits and pieces we/you might have missed over the past 24 hours.
– Tom ‘Make-Up Man’ Savini, Emily Booth, and Doug ‘Pinhead’ Bradley are attached to star in Neil Jones’ “The Reverend: Vigilante Vampire”, set to shoot in Wales.
– Alicia reported earlier that Paramount has abandoned plans to film a sequel to the Mark Wahlberg flick “Shooter” (but thankfully, “The Naked Gun 4″ is still on track!); unfortunately, it seems “Five Brothers” is still going ahead.
– As I reported on Twitter a day or so ago, Warner Bros are set to rejig the next two “Harry Potter” flicks into 3-D. Personally, getting a bit of sicker of these post-3D conversions – a’la “Cabin in the Woods”, “Clash of the Titans”. If the film didn’t originally call for that extra layer of depth, don’t do it!
– Meagan Good, Leslie Easterbrook (“The Devil’s Rejects”), Betsy Rue (“My Bloody Valentine 3D”), and Kane Hodder (“Jason X”) are onboard “The Uglies 3D”. Look out “Avatar”!
– Miley Cyrus and Demi Moore are teaming (shit, this sounds like a winner) for a remake of the French hit “L.O.L : Laughing out Loud”. Considering how much of a Twat she is (as in, Twitter-bug), Moore was probably the only actress in her age bracket to appreciate the film’s title (Variety)
– Future “Mad Max” babe Charlize Theron has teamed with “Seven” director David Fincher to develop a new drama series fixing on serial killers. The show is called “Mind Hunter”, not to be confused with the Renny Harlin flick “Mind Hunters” – of which I was seemingly it’s only fan. (Variety)
– Having rebooted “90210” and “Melrose Place”, the CW is now looking to bring back “Le Femme Nikita”.Â In the new version, executive produced by McG, Nikita goes rogue, and a new assassin is trained to replace her (The Hollywood Reporter).
– “Ugly Betty” has been axed. Thank You.
– Gabrielle Muccino (“Seven Pounds”, “The Pursuit of Happyness”) is set to direct the Keanu Reeves-starring ‘love story set on a spaceship’ “Passengers”. Nice of Will Smith to lend his boy to Reeves, ain’t it!? (Variety)
– Michael Bay says he’s currently scouting three cities – Chicago, Detroit and Washington – in the hope one of them will end up the filming locale for “Transformers 3″. I don’t see why they just don’t set the next one on Megan Fox’s Breasts. (Michael Bay’s Official Site).
– The “King Kong” attraction at Universal Studios (the original, I’ve gotta say, never did much for me) will re-open this Summer… in 3-D! Watch out for Adrien Brody’s nose… it’ll poke ya! (The LA Times)
– Crystal Reed, star of the forthcoming “Teen Wolf” TV series, will front the Strause Bros’ (“Aliens vs Predator : Requiem”) “Skyline”. Word is, the script’s even better than “AvP 2″! (No, seriously) (Variety).
– Tom Sizemore is said to be in talks to star in baseball flick “The Boys of Summer”. Scott Bakula must be busy with his new series.
– Bill Paxton has replaced Dennis Quaid in Steven Soderbergh’s “Knockout” (The Playlist)
– According to the only-sometimes reliable IMDB, “Big Bang Theory” fox Kaley Cuoco is up for a role in “Scream 4″. Considering Kevin Williamson’s still writing the script, I doubt they’re casting just yet so just forget I mentioned it, okay!?
– Ernie Hudson, Daveigh Chase, Melissa Gilbert and Bruce Boxleitner are attached to star in the horror film “Jack’s Back” for writer/director Lee Boxleitner (Bruce’s son).
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.