EW has your first look at the upcoming “Hot Tub Time Machine” Poster – a film I can’t believe Savage Steve Holland didn’t end up directing, purely for the fact that it’s seemingly reminiscent of one of those harebrained comedies he did with Cusack in the late 80s! (like “One Crazy Summer”).
love it how much alike the kid playing ‘Young Cusack’ looks like the guy; go back and watch “Sixteen Candles”, you’ll see I’m right. And good to see Chevy Chase finally back on the big screen (as opposed to starring in direct-to-DVD rubbish like “Funny Money”). In fact, besides the fact the film’s directed by the chap that did the dreadful “Accepted”, everything about the film points to a winner!
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013