Amanda Bynes – lovely, lovely girl. And I’m not – for once – being sarcastic. I dare you to find a sweeter, more down-to-earth actress that’s as seemingly interested in what you have to say as you are her. But even more so, Bynes is talented – and if you hadn’t been able to spot her comedic gift before, you likely caught it in Hairspray (go back and watch the Frankie Muniz film, Big Fat Liar. Bynes steals the show – and considering the film’s villain is played by Paul Giamatti, that’s no mean feat).
A role in a Farrelly Bros’ film , believe it or not, will be perfect for the young comedienne. Variety reports that Bynes will star alongside Owen Wilson and Jenna Fischer in “Hall Pass”, a laffer about a man whose wife gives him a ‘free pass’ to engage in extramarital affairs. I can only imagine young Bynes, being the pretty perky twenty-something she is, will be playing one of Wilson’s many prospective conquests.
“Hall Pass” reunites Bynes with New Line/Warner, whom she worked with on “Hairspray”, “What a Girl Wants” and “She’s the Man” .
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.