Amanda Bynes – lovely, lovely girl. And I’m not – for once – being sarcastic. I dare you to find a sweeter, more down-to-earth actress that’s as seemingly interested in what you have to say as you are her. But even more so, Bynes is talented – and if you hadn’t been able to spot her comedic gift before, you likely caught it in Hairspray (go back and watch the Frankie Muniz film, Big Fat Liar. Bynes steals the show – and considering the film’s villain is played by Paul Giamatti, that’s no mean feat).
A role in a Farrelly Bros’ film , believe it or not, will be perfect for the young comedienne. Variety reports that Bynes will star alongside Owen Wilson and Jenna Fischer in “Hall Pass”, a laffer about a man whose wife gives him a ‘free pass’ to engage in extramarital affairs. I can only imagine young Bynes, being the pretty perky twenty-something she is, will be playing one of Wilson’s many prospective conquests.
“Hall Pass” reunites Bynes with New Line/Warner, whom she worked with on “Hairspray”, “What a Girl Wants” and “She’s the Man” .
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.