Nicolas Cage (“Ghost Rider”) and Ryan Reynolds (“Green Lantern”) will lend their lungs to the next CGI flick from Dreamworks’ Animation.
Called “The Croods”, the project tells of a prehistoric patriach (Cage) who takes on a forward-thinking outsider (Reynolds), says Variety.
The film, written and directed by Kirk DeMicco (“Space Chimps”) and Chris Sanders (“How to Train Your Dragon”), will be released – in 3D, of course – on March 20, 2012.
Here’s the Synopsis : Crug cautiously leads his family beyond his comfort zone after an earthquake destroys their home. While attempting to navigate the dangerous and unfamiliar world, Crug butts heads with Reynolds’ nomad, who charms Crug’s clan — especially his eldest daughter — with his (relatively) modern-minded ways.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.