I loved “Everwood”. Okay, go on, snigger away! But seriously, if you’d watched the show you’d know just how darn good it was. Greg Berlanti crafted one of the most touching, most realistic and most memorable family dramas of our times. The show made me a fan of Treat Williams. It made me crush on Emily VanCamp . And it’s forever got me beseeching out Tom Amandes’ work. Mostly though, it made me sit up and take notice on Gregory Smith – the show’s commanding young lead. As Ephram, Smith gave life to one of the most enjoyable and more credible on-screen teenagers to come out of a major network. Sadly, Smith has been underutilized ever since.
Hopefully things are changing. The Hollywood Reporter announced today that Smith – whose last major role was in the dire “The Seeker : The Dark is Rising” – has snagged himself three films. Three good films, by the sounds.
First up, he’s jumped aboard Jim ‘In America’ Sheridan’s “Dream House” starring Daniel Craig and Naomi Watts.
He’s also attached to two other flicks – Canadian indie “Whirligig” and “Conception,” an indie that will shoot in Los Angeles under the direction of my good mate, Josh Stolberg (“Piranha”)!
Glad the ‘Wood has taken notice of Smith.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.