Thanks to Roadshow Film Distributors, Moviehole has 30 double passes up for grabs to see “The Rebound”, a new romantic comedy starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha.
The buxom Mrs Douglas plays Sandy, a distraught single mother (what kind of fool would cheat on a wife that looks like Zeta-Jones!?) who packs up the kids and moves everyone to New York City for a fresh start. Once there she moves her brood into an apartment above a coffee shop – a coffee shop whose barista is, of course, a young spunk (”The Hangover”s Justin Bartha) whose just ‘great with kids’.
One latte leads to another and before too long the twenty-something Aram isn’t only playing babysitter to forty-something Sandy’s offspring, but he’s also sharing her bed.
As the title suggests, it’s up to both Sandy and Aram – who’s also recently gone through a rough break-up – to work out whether their relationship is actually real, or whether or not it’s just a coming together of convenience.
To Win : Fill out your details below, and tell us who played Zeta-Jones’ love interest in “Entrapment”?
The Rebound is now showing across Australia
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.