Michael Bay has roped in John Malkovich, Ken Jeong and Frances McDormand to “Transformers 3″, the director announced via official website earlier today.
Malkovich, who had been in advanced talks to play the villain in Sony’s now-defunct “Spider-Man 4″, will play Shia LaBeouf’s “first boss” (says Deadline Hollywood Daily).
McDormand, relatively new to Blockbuster-ville, will play the National Intelligence Director.
No word on who funnyman Jeong, best known for his work in “The Hangover” and “Knocked Up”, is playing.
The flick, which will again star Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, kicks off it’s pre-shoot next month.
- Set Visit : American Horror Story : Coven - October 18, 2014
- Richard Wenk – The Equalizer - October 2, 2014
- Moviehole chats to Equalizer scribe Richard Wenk - October 2, 2014
- Talking to Expendables 3 writing duo Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt! - August 16, 2014
- Adam Saunders – About Alex - August 7, 2014
- Nicole Perlman – Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
- MH talks to Guardians of the Galaxy co-writer Nicole Perlman! - August 1, 2014
- Lisa’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Review : it’s got everything and the everything works! - July 31, 2014
- Life Itself - July 5, 2014
- The Last Sentence - June 24, 2014