Tom Hanks has revealed via Twitter that cast of his next film (as actor, writer and director) – well, he posted the following pic anyway. The board, ya see, represents those he has cast in his sophomore effort “Larry Crowne”.
You’ll recognize faces like Julia Roberts, Jon Seda (from Hanks’ “The Pacific”), Bryan Cranston (from “Breaking Bad”), George ‘Sulu’ Takei, Nia Vardalos (also the film’s co-writer), Cedric the Entertainer, and Peter Scolari, Hanks’ old “Bosom Buddies” co-star, but might struggle with a few of the rest. But that was the intention it seems. Gump’s in the mood to Puzzle you. See if you can name ‘em all! (Here’s one I’m struggling with : top row, fifth photo, next to Takei – it looks like it could be Aussie actor Tom Budge, who appears in Spielberg’s “The Pacific”. Could be wrong, but if anyone has confirmation of Budge’s involvement in the production, give us a shout!).
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.