Tom Hanks has revealed via Twitter that cast of his next film (as actor, writer and director) – well, he posted the following pic anyway. The board, ya see, represents those he has cast in his sophomore effort “Larry Crowne”.
You’ll recognize faces like Julia Roberts, Jon Seda (from Hanks’ “The Pacific”), Bryan Cranston (from “Breaking Bad”), George ‘Sulu’ Takei, Nia Vardalos (also the film’s co-writer), Cedric the Entertainer, and Peter Scolari, Hanks’ old “Bosom Buddies” co-star, but might struggle with a few of the rest. But that was the intention it seems. Gump’s in the mood to Puzzle you. See if you can name ‘em all! (Here’s one I’m struggling with : top row, fifth photo, next to Takei – it looks like it could be Aussie actor Tom Budge, who appears in Spielberg’s “The Pacific”. Could be wrong, but if anyone has confirmation of Budge’s involvement in the production, give us a shout!).
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.