Marvel mastermind Stan Lee says he’d like to see The Hulk rebooted…. a third time.
”Maybe”, Lee tells IESB, who spoke to the prolific comic writer over the weekend at the Anaheim Comic Con. “I think the Hulk should have been even a bigger hit than it was. Maybe if they have a third go-round he will be. I mean, he did well, but he should have been a bigger smash.”
Lee says it’s a certainty that The Hulk will be part of “The Avengers” when it hits theaters in 2012, though.
Personally, I don’t want to see a “third go-round” of “The Hulk” – I think director Louis Letterier and actor Edward Norton nailed it last time ’round. Not the film’s fault nobody was as interested in it as they were, sadly, “Wolverine”. Still, if the green guy is indeed going to be slotted into “The Avengers” then here’s hope they can arm-twist Norton into reprising the role – last thing we need is for an all-new actor to be playing the role. I seriously doubt Marvel will be wanting to recast, let alone reboot, ‘The Hulk’ anytime soon.
For more from Lee, including his thoughts on the upcoming “Spider-Man” reboot, head over to IESB
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.