Acclaimed German/Turkish filmmaker Fatih Akin’s award-winning new comedy ”Soul Kitchen” opens nationally in selected cinemas on Thursday 6 May, and to celebrate Moviehole in association with Sharmill Films , have 10 double in-season passes up for grabs!
Zinos (Adam Bousdoukos) is struggling to keep his soul food restaurant open when his ex-con brother turns up looking for a job, he loses his regular customers when he employs a nouvelle cuisine chef, his girlfriend wants him to follow her to China, he puts his back out moving a dishwasher, and then the tax office comes after him! This tale from grungy Hamburg features a best-of-cast from Akin’s previous work: Adam Bousdoukos (”Short Sharp Shock”, ”Head-On”), Moritz Bleibtreu (”Solino”, ”In July”), Birol Unel (”Head-On”, ”In July”).
To Win : Fill out your details below, and tell us the name of another Turkish filmmaker?
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
- Tatum, Pratt as Ghostbusters!? - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.