Unlike “Rocky Balboa”, Sylvester Stallone never intended for 2008’s “Rambo” to be the final chapter in the John Rambo chronicles – in fact, as far as we could tell, it would merely be the first of several new chapters for the aging slightly-screw loose Vietnam Vet.
Sly had intended to shoot “Rambo 5″ – in Mexico – sometime this year. Recently reports suggested the latest version of the script (there’d been a couple) featured John J going up against human traffikers.Whenever he spoke of it, Stallone seemed quite passionate about not only doing another “Rambo” flick but about the topic it was to tackle.
Well something’s sure as shit changed (maybe the long-gestating “Death Wish” remake has finally come to fruition? Maybe he’s been offered the role of a villain in the new “Mad Max”?) because Stallone’s apparently abandoned all plans for “Rambo 5″, according to publicist Sheryl Main.
”A few months ago I mentioned Sly dropped a bombshell…that bombshell was…no Rambo 5…when he decides what his next move is I will update…”.
As much as I’ll admit I would’ve liked to have seen another “Rambo” movie set on home soil, especially one that might’ve seen John reunite with his estranged father, I think there’s much better opportunities out there for Sly.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.