Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is eyeing a role in the fifth “Fast and the Furious”, says Deadline.
The flick would team, for the first time, canon-armed action heroes Johnson and Vin Diesel.
Johnson, who is currently filming a role as a rev-head in CBS Film’s “Faster”, seems to be ready to ditch the ‘Disney-boy tag’ and get back to doing what he does best – headlining these pricey boys-only action flicks that he cut his teeth on when he graduated from the WWF school of acting.
“Fast Five”, which will see Paul Walker reprising his role from the first, second and fourth installments of the “F & F” series, will reportedly have Dominic and Brian (Diesel and Walker, respectively) on the run from big-note law-enforcers. Can only assume Johnson would be playing the lead copper, or agent, on the boys’ tail?
Justin Lin, director of the last two films in the series, returns to helm “Fast Five”, which films in Europe later this year.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.