Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is eyeing a role in the fifth “Fast and the Furious”, says Deadline.
The flick would team, for the first time, canon-armed action heroes Johnson and Vin Diesel.
Johnson, who is currently filming a role as a rev-head in CBS Film’s “Faster”, seems to be ready to ditch the ‘Disney-boy tag’ and get back to doing what he does best – headlining these pricey boys-only action flicks that he cut his teeth on when he graduated from the WWF school of acting.
“Fast Five”, which will see Paul Walker reprising his role from the first, second and fourth installments of the “F & F” series, will reportedly have Dominic and Brian (Diesel and Walker, respectively) on the run from big-note law-enforcers. Can only assume Johnson would be playing the lead copper, or agent, on the boys’ tail?
Justin Lin, director of the last two films in the series, returns to helm “Fast Five”, which films in Europe later this year.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.