A couple of weeks back the trades reported that several young actors, including Hayden Panettiere (TVs “Heroes”) and Rory Culkin (“Igby Goes Down”), had been offered roles in Wes Craven’s “Scream 4″.
Well seems both Panettiere and Culkin have jumped at the chance to do the Ghostface scuffle, with Variety now confirming the duo as official cast members.
Earlier this week Emma Roberts (“Twelve”, “Hotel for Dogs”) was announced as the film’s star. She will play Jill, Sidney Prescott’s cousin, and the heroine of the new film.
Panettiere would play Jill’s best friend, a film geek, and Culkin would be the love interest.
According to the initial trade report, Lake Bell (“It’s Complicated”) is also onboard the Weinstein Company flick, playing a cop. No mention of her in the latest Variety article though.
“Scream 4″, which also sees Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprising their roles from the original trilogy, begins lensing in Michigan shortly.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.