This morning I had the absolute pleasure of talking to adorable “Twilight” twosome Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart, who are in town to promote the upcoming “The Twilight Saga : Eclipse”. I was absolutely blown away by just how sweet, funny and down-to-earth these two were. They truly and totally surpassed all expectations.
In addition to discussing “Eclipse” and the upcoming “Breaking Dawn” (“I can’t wait to see Renesmee!”, said Kristen; “We have a very good director behind us who can help with that” added Taylor), I also had the opportunity to quiz Stewart on those “Wanted 2″ rumours and get a “Stretch Armstrong” update out of the wonderfully-ribbed Lautner.
Stewart was rumoured to be replacing Angelina Jolie in “Wanted 2″ a few weeks back. One almost expected her to laugh off the rumours – but funnily enough, she didn’t.
“Right now, I have two projects lined up”, Stewart, coyly, responded. “I’m doing On the Road this Summer and then I’m doing Breaking Dawn. So other than that I have nothing ‘nailed down’.”
Doesn’t sound like a denial to me!
Of his future projects, Lautner said “Stretch Armstrong”, based on the toy line, is happening but “it’s not happening for a while though, about a year from now. I’m doing a movie called Abduction which starts in about a month. Then Breaking Dawn. And hopefully Stretch after that”.
Wow, “Stretch Armstrong” is a long ways off – let’s hope it doesn’t fall by the wayside (like the “Max Steel” movie that Lautner was going to do, did!).
Look out for my interview with this “hot” duo shortly!
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013