One-time Michael Myers opponent, Paul Rudd (funnily enough, when I interviewed Paul Rudd a couple of years back he couldn’t even remember the name of the “Halloween” sequel he’d been in! Must have been as memorable a shoot as it was a film!), will star in “My Idiot Brother”, a Big Apple-filmed comedy from director Jason Peretz.
According to THR, “Idiot” “sees Rudd playing an idealist dealing with his overbearing mother who crashes into the homes of his three ambitious sisters and, in succession, brings truth, happiness and a sunny disposition into their lives while also wreaking havoc.”
The script is written by Peretz’s sister, Evgenia Peretz, along with David Schisgall.
Producer Anthony Bregman says, “Everyone on Earth who has a brother has an idiot brother. I come from a family of three brothers, so I know that better than anyone. And what could beat the prospect of working with Jesse and Paul, who are like brothers to each other to bring that message out into the world?”
Rudd and Peretz had previously worked together on the 2001 comedy “The Chateau”.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.