According to Variety, Pint-sized ass-kicker Chloe Moretz (“Kick-Ass”) will star in “Hick”, an indie coming-of-age story about a 13-year-old Nebraska girl who gets more than she bargained for when she runs away to Las Vegas.
The film, from “Lymelife” writer/director Derick Martini, is based on the book of the same name by Andrea Portes.
Portes wrote the screenplay.
Moretz has a busy year ahead of her – she’s in the english-language remake of “Let the Right One In” (simply titled “Let Me In”), has a role in Martin Scorsese’s “The Invention of Hugo Cabaret”, is filming “The Fields” with Australia’s Sam Worthington, has an untitled comedy with Naomi Watts and Gerard Butler in the pipeline, and is being courted for “Mixtape”, a comedy from director Seth Gordon. And let’s not forget that inevitable “Kick-Ass” sequel.
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
- Tatum, Pratt as Ghostbusters!? - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.