Year : 2011
Director : Gore Verbinski
Stars : Johnny Depp, Abigail Breslin, Isla Fisher, Bill Nighy, Claudia Black, Gil Birmingham, Beth Grant, Alanna Ubach, Kym Whitley
Synopsis: Rango is an upcoming animated movie, set for release on March 18, 2011. The film is written by John Logan (screenplay) and directed by Gore Verbinski, and voice cast by Johnny Depp as Rango, Abigail Breslin, Bill Nighy, Isla Fisher, Claudia Black as Angelique, Alanna Ubach as Fresca, Stephen Root as Doc’ and Merrymack, Gil Birmingham as Wounded Bird, Beth Grant as Bonnie, Kym Whitley as Melonee, Ian Abercrombie as Ambrose, Maile Flanagan as Boo, John Cothran Jr. as Elgin, Hemky Madera as Stump, Jordi Caballero as Slim, Chris Parson as Kinski and James Ward Byrkit as Waffles. Depp will voice the lead character (Rango), a household pet that goes on an adventure to discover its true self.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.