Looks like Russell Brand has paid the Demon Barber of Fleet Street a visit!
The actor is currently filming the remake of the beloved Dudley Moore/Liza Minnelli comedy “Arthur”, and Splash News has snapped the first pic of the Katy Perry-bangin’ funnyman on the set!
There’s a bit of a height difference…. speaking, of course, about the hat that Brand wears, and the one that Moore wore in the original.
Makes me wanna dig out “Arthur” tonight… if even for some “When you get caught between the Moon and New York City…I know it’s crazy, but it’s true…If you get caught between the Moon and New York City…The best that you can do …..The best that you can do is fall in love”.
“Arthur”, directed by Jason Winer (of “Modern Family” fame), co-stars Greta Gerwig (“Greenberg”), Helen Mirren, Jennifer Garner and everyone’s favourite Prince of Tides (or is it ‘Tirades’?), Nick Nolte.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.