“Zombieland” duo Emma Stone and Woody Harrelson will reunite for the Will Gluck-directed “Friends with Benefits”.
The comedy, also starring Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Andy Samberg and Richard Jenkins, tells of ”a headhunter who recruits a magazine editor and since each is too busy to find a mate, they agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who’s dating someone else.”
The Wrap, who reported Stone and Harrelson’s casting, says Timberlake and Kunis are playing the two friends who sleep with one another.
Interestingly-enough there’s another flick called “Friends with Benefits” in the works (though it started out as “Fuckbuddies” – yup, that title didn’t last too long), from “Ghostbusters” helmer Ivan Reitman, but chances are it’s already been designated a new title. And if hasn’t, it will.
- Watch all the Super Bowl Spots Here! - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Minions - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Seventh Son - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl spot : Spongebob Squarepants Movie - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Tomorrowland - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Fast & Furious 7 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Jurassic World - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Pitch Perfect 2 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.