After the unsurprising success of this year’s all-star rom com ”Valentines Day”, New Line and Warner Bros weren’t tardy in announcing they’d be sequelizing the hit movie.
Titled ”New Years Eve”, the film – Which will again be directed by Garry Marshall – would feature some of the characters from ”Valentines Day”, who would [again] be interweaving in and out of each others lives. But which characters are returning?
I had the opportunity ask Ashton Kutcher, who played florist Reed Bennett in ”Valentines Day”, whether he might be returning.
And it’s a maybe.
“They’ve talked to me about it”, says Kutcher. “But I haven’t read the script yet… It’s script dependent”.
So there you have it, Ashton may be up for some heart-fluttering so long as script delivers (“Army Wives” creator Katherine Fugate is currently working on the libretto.). In the least, we’ve confirmation that Kutcher’s character is in the script (and if he’s back, then it’s likely Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner will be – or have already been – asked back, too)… or at least, will be.
Kutcher’s new film “Killers” commences around Australia next week.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.