After the unsurprising success of this year’s all-star rom com ”Valentines Day”, New Line and Warner Bros weren’t tardy in announcing they’d be sequelizing the hit movie.
Titled ”New Years Eve”, the film – Which will again be directed by Garry Marshall – would feature some of the characters from ”Valentines Day”, who would [again] be interweaving in and out of each others lives. But which characters are returning?
I had the opportunity ask Ashton Kutcher, who played florist Reed Bennett in ”Valentines Day”, whether he might be returning.
And it’s a maybe.
“They’ve talked to me about it”, says Kutcher. “But I haven’t read the script yet… It’s script dependent”.
So there you have it, Ashton may be up for some heart-fluttering so long as script delivers (“Army Wives” creator Katherine Fugate is currently working on the libretto.). In the least, we’ve confirmation that Kutcher’s character is in the script (and if he’s back, then it’s likely Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner will be – or have already been – asked back, too)… or at least, will be.
Kutcher’s new film “Killers” commences around Australia next week.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.