SDCC : del Toro doing Pinocchio
Yesterday the big guy revealed he’d be producing and co-writing a film based on Disney’s “Haunted Mansion” attraction.
Today, at the “Don’t be Afraid of the Dark” panel, Guillermo del Toro announced a couple of projects he may end up directing.
The “Pan’s Labyrinth” director is gearing up to do a stop-motion version of the fairytale fave “Pinocchio”, with Australian composer Nick Cave (“The Proposition”) doing the music.
del Toro also confirmed plans for a one-hour anthology horror series that will air on Cable. He said we will hear more about that in a couple of months.
View All Posts
- Set Visit : American Horror Story : Coven - October 18, 2014
- Richard Wenk – The Equalizer - October 2, 2014
- Moviehole chats to Equalizer scribe Richard Wenk - October 2, 2014
- Talking to Expendables 3 writing duo Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt! - August 16, 2014
- Adam Saunders – About Alex - August 7, 2014
- Nicole Perlman – Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
- MH talks to Guardians of the Galaxy co-writer Nicole Perlman! - August 1, 2014
- Lisa’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Review : it’s got everything and the everything works! - July 31, 2014
- Life Itself - July 5, 2014
- The Last Sentence - June 24, 2014