Out stumping “Lost Boys : The Thirst” at Comic Con, Corey Feldman told reporters that plans could be afoot to turn the popular film series into a TV show.
In addition to a fourth “Lost Boys” movie, the actor tells Bloody Disgusting there’s a chance Edgar Frog may invade our TV screens at some point in the near future – and not in animated form.
”I don’t know if we’d go as far as animated because, you know, it’s not really a kid thing”, the actor said. “But the limits are endless at this point. We really want to see how people react to this film and then we’ll gauge how far we want to take it. But we have mapped out a very distinctive future for the Frog brothers and their crusades in fighting vampires.”
As for that next film?
“Whether we’re going to go back and do a prequel or fill in the in-between of what happened between the second and the third movie, or the third and beyond, that I can’t give away”, says Feldman. “But I can tell you we’ve pretty eloquently mapped it out and we see this as a series that’s going to go on for quite a while.”
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.