Much like Comic Con itself, we’re running about half-an-hour behind today… but bare with us, we’ll get all of our Saturday coverage converted, transcribed and uploaded before the day is out.
Here’s a few bits and pieces I’ve neglected to add :
Drive Angry 3D
My good friend (and “Condition Dead” comrade) Patrick Lussier is set to show “Clash of the Titans” and “The Last Airbender” how a 3D movie is really done. Check out the teaser trailer for the Nicolas Cage/Amber Heard/Billy Burke/William Fichtner starrer :
Warner Bros have sent us over six sexy-ass character posters from Zack Snyder’s “Sucker Punch”.
MTV Movies Blog has premiered the Comic-Con trailer for “The Goon”, featuring the linguistic skills of Paul Giamatti.
IGN Has premiered the teaser trailer for Garth Edwards’ “Monsters”, opening in late October.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.