A few weeks back we chatted with Amy Heckerling (“Clueless”, “Look Who’s Talking”) about her new film, “Vamps”, starring Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter.
Heckerling said the film is a bit of a departure for her – being that it’s about a couple of women, both vampires, who fall for mortals – but that “you can’t help being who you are, so things never stray that far.”
A couple of new additions to the cast have been announced : Kristen Johnston, best known for her role on now-defunct sitcom “3rd Rock from the Sun”, and comedian Richard Lewis, recently seen in a recurring role on “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, have signed up for a pair of plastic fangs.
According to Arrow in the Head, Johnston’s playing Mrs. Van Helsing, a posh British woman who is suspicious of her son’s new love interest Stacey (Krysten Ritter). Lewis will play a former student activist who works as an ACLU lawyer.
“Vamps” begins filming next week in Michigan.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.