A few weeks back we chatted with Amy Heckerling (“Clueless”, “Look Who’s Talking”) about her new film, “Vamps”, starring Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter.
Heckerling said the film is a bit of a departure for her – being that it’s about a couple of women, both vampires, who fall for mortals – but that “you can’t help being who you are, so things never stray that far.”
A couple of new additions to the cast have been announced : Kristen Johnston, best known for her role on now-defunct sitcom “3rd Rock from the Sun”, and comedian Richard Lewis, recently seen in a recurring role on “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, have signed up for a pair of plastic fangs.
According to Arrow in the Head, Johnston’s playing Mrs. Van Helsing, a posh British woman who is suspicious of her son’s new love interest Stacey (Krysten Ritter). Lewis will play a former student activist who works as an ACLU lawyer.
“Vamps” begins filming next week in Michigan.
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.