A few weeks back we chatted with Amy Heckerling (“Clueless”, “Look Who’s Talking”) about her new film, “Vamps”, starring Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter.
Heckerling said the film is a bit of a departure for her – being that it’s about a couple of women, both vampires, who fall for mortals – but that “you can’t help being who you are, so things never stray that far.”
A couple of new additions to the cast have been announced : Kristen Johnston, best known for her role on now-defunct sitcom “3rd Rock from the Sun”, and comedian Richard Lewis, recently seen in a recurring role on “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, have signed up for a pair of plastic fangs.
According to Arrow in the Head, Johnston’s playing Mrs. Van Helsing, a posh British woman who is suspicious of her son’s new love interest Stacey (Krysten Ritter). Lewis will play a former student activist who works as an ACLU lawyer.
“Vamps” begins filming next week in Michigan.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.