Though it doesn’t sound like the tyre has much air in it, Michael Chiklis tells The Boston Herald that there’s been “talk” of bringing Vic Mackey back. Mackey being, of course, the beloved bent cop at the center of the relentlessly-popular cable series “The Shield” – which wrapped in 2008.
“We’ve had conversations,” Chiklis, out stumping his new series “No Ordinary Family”, said. “It’s a possibility, but right now we’re all very busy.”
“In all honesty, it’s something that’s been talked about”, Chiklis told MovieWeb, “[But] Until those stars align it could or couldn’t happen.”
In a separate conversation with Digital Spy, Chiklis said he’s “always on the lookout for something like [The Shield], but in the absence of something that good, from a hardcore drama perspective, I really wanted to do something that was decidedly lighter” thus, signing on for ABC’s “No Ordinary Family”, which debuts in September.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.