Those left disappointed by the much ballyhooed appearance of Arnold Schwarzenegger in ”The Expendables” – of which he appeared for all of 3 minutes or so in – will be glad to hear that Sylvester Stallone, writer/director of the all-star protein powder commercial, is hoping to get Schwarzenegger back for a ‘key role’ in the sequel.
“If this works, I would love to get him in the next one,” Stallone told MTV News of a possible sequel. “I really think so. He’s been out of the limelight a long time, and I think this is the kind of film that would be a nice intro.”
Stallone says he witnessed first hand Schwarzenegger’s renewed interest in acting following the cameo shoot.
“I saw his eyes light up. It’s one thing to run a state, but it’s another thing to get back to what you’re really known for,” Stallone said. “Certain actors you’re never going to see come down the pike again, and he’s one of them.”
Of course, none of this will much matter if the critically-mauled actioner does zero business at the box office this weekend. We will know Monday whether there’s any chance we’ll see an “Expendables 2″.
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.