Those left disappointed by the much ballyhooed appearance of Arnold Schwarzenegger in ”The Expendables” – of which he appeared for all of 3 minutes or so in – will be glad to hear that Sylvester Stallone, writer/director of the all-star protein powder commercial, is hoping to get Schwarzenegger back for a ‘key role’ in the sequel.
“If this works, I would love to get him in the next one,” Stallone told MTV News of a possible sequel. “I really think so. He’s been out of the limelight a long time, and I think this is the kind of film that would be a nice intro.”
Stallone says he witnessed first hand Schwarzenegger’s renewed interest in acting following the cameo shoot.
“I saw his eyes light up. It’s one thing to run a state, but it’s another thing to get back to what you’re really known for,” Stallone said. “Certain actors you’re never going to see come down the pike again, and he’s one of them.”
Of course, none of this will much matter if the critically-mauled actioner does zero business at the box office this weekend. We will know Monday whether there’s any chance we’ll see an “Expendables 2″.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.