Wesley Snipes has worked with his share of heavyweights – Sly Stallone, Richard Gere, Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, Robert Downey Jr, Robert De Niro, Sean Connery…but he’s at long last worked his way up to sharing a mesh screen with the biggest name of all…. Joey Lawrence.
Yeah, you heard me.
Snipes and Lawrence are teaming for “Havana Heat”, a Cuban-set thriller that deals with the murder of an undercover Homeland Security agent and his connection to Guantanamo Bay.
According to Variety, the film will be helmed by illustrious up-and-comer Dean Hamiltyon, whose “Blond & Blonder” starring Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards, has said to have solely saved the DVD market in recent times.
Let me check the date.
Nope, not April 1st.
Fuck, Snipes!? What are you doing? You’d think he’d actually follow-up his bravura performance in “Brooklyn’s Finest” with something, well, decent.
Before you go, let’s take a look at some classic Snipes… back before he had bad management and tax issues.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.