So we know that David Arquette, Courteney Cox and Neve Campbell (albeit reluctantly) have agreed to return for the Bob & Harvey bankruptcy deterrent “Scream 4″, but are the trio the only cast members of the original trilogy reprising their roles for this new film?
Still, since when has the truth been more interesting than speculation and hearsay?
Ann Arbor (via Bloody Disgusting) is reporting that “Scream” star Matthew Lillard (who played Stu in the original film) has been spotted lunching with former co-star Neve Campbell in Michigan. Nope, it’s not a date – Campbell is happily married (to actor John Light), and as far as I can see, Lillard has nothing filming in Michigan. So could it be that ‘Stu’ (or maybe the twin brother we didn’t know about?) has been written into the script (which, though penned by Kevin Williamson, is now apparently the charge of)? Yeah, I know, ‘But Stu died in the original!’ I hear you say – yes, but since 1996 there has been significant medical breakthroughs…. it’s quite possibly that doctors have being able to revive people who have had TV’s dropped on their heads in recent years.
Probably BS, all the same.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.