Kiwi Peta Wilson will go head-to-spiky-head with Pinhead in Dimension’s new “Hellraiser” sequel, says Bloody Disgusting.
The “Le Femme Nikita” and “Superman Returns” star will headline director Victor Garcia’s “Hellraiser : Revelations”.
First things first, and this is really upsetting, “Hellraiser” staple Doug Bradley will apparently not be back to play Pinhead. I’m guessing that’s got something to do with dollars since The Weinstein’s are all about cost cutting – particularly at present.
Says the abovesaid site, “the plot will follow two friends who unleash Pinhead (who becomes their master of pain). Apparently, one of the friends has a change of heart. He backs out on his oath hoping to swap himself out with one of his friend’s family members.”
Wilson, also known for role in “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”, will play the central character’s mother in the film, penned by veteran sfx artist Garry Tunnicliffe (“Dracula 2000″, “Feast”).
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.