Teresa Palmer is returning home to shoot the Australian film “Say Nothing”.
The latest production from Blue Tongue films (the company run by Nash & Joel Edgerton), “Nothing” will lens in November.
“Joel Edgerton and I are attached to it. It’ll be exciting to work back in Sydney”, Palmer tells The Sunday-Herald Sun here in Melbourne, today.
In the film, Edgerton (“The Thing”) and Palmer (“The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”) will play a husband and wife who go on an ill-fated holiday in South East Asia with her sister and the sister’s boyfriend.
This will be the first time Palmer has worked with her real-life boyfriend Nash Edgerton (“The Square”), who aside from producing, will also be doing all the film’s stunts.
“I love hanging out with him. It’ll be nice”, Palmer tells the paper.
“Say Nothing” will be helmed by Kieran Darcy-Smith (“The Island”), who co-wrote the script with Felicity Price.
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Tangerine - May 1, 2015
- New poster for Elijah Wood starrer Cooties - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.