They’re still playing musical chairs over there on Alfonso Cuaron’s “Gravity”!
The film, a science-fictioner about a female engineer in space, can’t seem to find the right woman : Angelina Jolie was originally onboard to play the lead, but filming delays and other pressing commitments forced the “Salt” star to balk; then Rachel Weisz was said to be considering the flick; later, Scarlett Johansson was said to be the favourite to don the space duds, and recently, it was revealed that no one actress was under consideration – the producers were actually looking at everyone from Blake Lively to Abbie Cornish for the lead. Now, says Risky Business, Natalie Portman has reportedly been offered the role.
Apparently Portman is so impressive in Darren Aronofsky’s “Black Swan” that the young actress isn’t even required to screentest for the lead role in “Gravity” – an $80 million dollar 3D Science-Fiction thriller – it’s a straight-up offer. Big leap of faith.
Though “Gravity” will largely concentrate on a lone female character, Robert Downey Jr has agreed to play a small role in the film.
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.