Despite being a few weeks out from wrapping, “Scream 4″ is still adding cast. Aimee Teegarden, best known for her role as Julie Taylor on TV’s soon-departing “Friday Night Lights”, has been enlisted to play an unspecified role in the Wes Craven directed sequel.
The actress, who recently filmed “Beautiful Wave” with (“Scream 3″ star) Lance Henriksen, joins Neve Campbell, David Arquette, Courteney Cox, Emma Roberts, Kristen Bell, Anna Paquin, Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin, Adam Brody, Anthony Anderson and Mary McDonnell in the first of a proposed new “Scream” trilogy.
Teegarden will do a week’s work on the Michigan set.
Meantime, Craven has posted a couple of behind-the-scenes pictures on his Twitter account.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013