TV heartthrobs Nathan Fillion (“Castle”) and Jon Hamm (“Mad Men”) for responded to rumours they’re being measured for superhero garb.
Firstly, Fillion says it’s unlikely he’ll be reuniting with his “Serenity” director Joss Whedon for “The Avengers”.
Speaking to Collider, Fillion said it’s unlikely he will be appearing in the all-star ‘Super Friends’ episode (he was once rumoured to be playing the character of ‘Ant Man’) due to time constraints.
“That would be a lovely fantasy. The fact is that I’m on Castle right now, and that’s 10 months out of the year. So, unless they’re filming for two months, on my months off, there’s just no possible way it could logistically be done.”
Let’s hope Whedon atleast asks his old bud to do a cameo! Hot-dog Vendor, perhaps!?
Meantime, Jon Hamm is downplaying talk he’s playing the new Superman.
”I think unless Superman’s power was the power of being really old… I maybe aged out of that competition”, says Hamm, who appears in the new film ”The Town”.
That’s not to say Hamm wouldn’t be interested in the movie, noting that he’d like Warner Bros to run the idea by him anyway.
Of course neither report is the final word, if only because it’s early days for both projects and as both actors state, they’ve yet to have that conversation yet.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013