The international and domestic posters for Paramount’s “Paranormal Activity 2″ arrived in our inbox this morning.
Imagine that the rollout in Australia will be more traditional, but in the states folks can ‘request’ to have the film play in their local cinema.
The Demand it!® campaign launched at midnight, and the first 20 cities with the highest “demands” for the movie will be invited to attend a free screening on Wednesday, October 20th at 11:59 pm, before the film’s nationwide release.
“The support of the online community was phenomenal on the first film. We want to reward them for that support by offering them the chance to see it first,” said Rob Moore, Vice Chairman of Paramount Pictures.
“What is unique and exciting about Paranormal Activity is the depth of commitment from fans who ‘demanded’ to see it.” said Adam Goodman, President of Paramount Film Group.
To “demand” “Paranormal Activity 2″ visit: www.ParanormalMovie.com.
You can watch the trailer for “Paranormal Activity 2″ here
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013