Over the weekend it was announced that Kyle Chandler and Elle Fanning had been cast in J.J Abrams’ “Super 8″, the moderately-budgeted thriller about a group of kids who, while filming with their Super8 cameras, capture alien footage.
A bunch more cast were announced for the 2011 tentpole today (over at Heat Vision), and only a couple of them are recognizable.
Firstly, to the ‘familiar faces’ : Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich.
Eldard is best known for his roles on TV “E.R” and in the films “Drop Dead Fred”, “Sleepers” and “Double Impact”; Emmerich – brother of New Line’s Toby – is best-known for his roles in “Frequency”, “The Truman Show” and “Pride and Glory”.
Gabriel Basso (TVs “The Big C”), Joel Courtney, Riley Griffiths, Ryan Lee and Zach Mills (“Kit Kittredge: An American Girl”) have also been cast in the Abrams-written/produced flick, which Steven Spielberg serves as a producer on.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.