Over the weekend it was announced that Kyle Chandler and Elle Fanning had been cast in J.J Abrams’ “Super 8″, the moderately-budgeted thriller about a group of kids who, while filming with their Super8 cameras, capture alien footage.
A bunch more cast were announced for the 2011 tentpole today (over at Heat Vision), and only a couple of them are recognizable.
Firstly, to the ‘familiar faces’ : Ron Eldard and Noah Emmerich.
Eldard is best known for his roles on TV “E.R” and in the films “Drop Dead Fred”, “Sleepers” and “Double Impact”; Emmerich – brother of New Line’s Toby – is best-known for his roles in “Frequency”, “The Truman Show” and “Pride and Glory”.
Gabriel Basso (TVs “The Big C”), Joel Courtney, Riley Griffiths, Ryan Lee and Zach Mills (“Kit Kittredge: An American Girl”) have also been cast in the Abrams-written/produced flick, which Steven Spielberg serves as a producer on.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.