Thanks to Paramount Home Entertainment, Moviehole has 5 copies of “Kings of Mykonos : Wog Boy 2″ to Giveaway on DVD.
Things haven’t been going well for Steve ‘The Wog Boy’ Karamitsis…
His one true love, a ’69 Valiant Pacer, has just been seized, along with all his assets by the Federal cops because he trusted the shady Tony the Yugoslav, and Steve’s best mate Frank has lost his touch with the ladies after a messy divorce. But fortune, as ever, favours the ‘Wog’ when Steve discovers that he has inherited a beach on the Greek resort island of Mykonos from an uncle he never met – a beach worth millions…
Can Steve get the better of the Greeks? Have Frank’s days as a pick-up king come and gone?
One thing’s for sure; on the party island of Mykonos sometimes life can be a beach!
To Win : Fill out your details below, and tell us : “Which film Vince Colosimo starred in with Rose Byrne”?
KINGS OF MYKONOS: (C) 2010 Screen Australia, Film Victoria, Kings of Mykonos Pty Limited
Entries Close September 30
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.