A couple of days ago we posted the first pics of the delish Hayley Atwell (playing Peg Carter) filming “Captain America : The First Avenger” over in the isle of tea and scones. Great look for the character. Great backdrop (very “Untouchables”). Very… Okay, a tad more excited.
Today, we’ve some shots of ‘Captain America’ himself, Chris Evans, to show you. Granted, Evans isn’t in ‘America’ garb, he’s merely playing Steve Rogers (the man behind the shield), but it’s still the dude. One and the same. The guy that’s gonna be, er, the guy. Look at the flute-holed muscles on that fella!?
There’s more pics here
“Captain America : The First Avenger” stars Chris Evans, Hugo Weaving (“The Wolfman”), Tommy Lee Jones (“No Country for Old Men”), Stanley Tucci (“Easy A”), Haley Atwell (“The Duchess”), Sebastian Stan (TVs “Kings”), Dominic Cooper (“Mamma Mia!”), Toby Jones (“Infamous”) and Neal McDonough (TVs “Desperate Housewives”); out July 22.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.