With J.J Abrams onboard as producer, it was only going to be a matter of time before we started hearing which of his friends and colleagues Abrams would be subtly ‘placing’ in “Mission : Impossible 4″.
Former “Lost” star Josh Holloway (‘Sawyer’) is the first.
According to Risky Business, the model cum actor is in final negotiations to act as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise, in the Brad Bird directed blockbuster.
Holloway joins Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg for the film. What’s Playing reported last week that Michael Nyqvist of ”The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” fame is in final talks to play the film’s “charming, but calculating bad guy”.
I’ve heard some producers say that “Holloway can only play the one guy – Sawyer”, but really, how do they know? I mean, Sawyer’s about the only role – besides the odd DTV project, like “Whisper” – Holloway has played. And he did that for six years. I think the guy showed enough colours on “Lost” to prove his worth – particularly with the ‘death of Juliette’ of arc.
My wife is quite excited about this….
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.